Learn how Business Central and Shopify let your organization grow beyond a plain eCommerce business
Do you ever wonder how to get hold of your growing Shopify business in terms of financial and inventory management integration? The use of a modern, cloud-based ERP like Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, will greatly simplify your life and bring your organization to the next level. Microsoft’s new standard integration app is available for all Business Central customers now.
1) Multiple Shopify shops connected with Business Central
Let’s suppose that you have multiple Shopify shops, it would be easier if every information was connected between all the channels. Business Central can thus be connected to multiple stores and facilitate your reconciliation tasks.
2) Bi-directional synchronisation of customers (clients) / items (products)
No matter whether you manage your items (products) in Shopify or in Business Central, the connector will handle bi-directional synchronisation of the two applications.
3) Synchronisation of inventory levels
Inventory Sync saves you time by monitoring product inventory levels across multiple channels in one place. Here are the different benefits of the synchronisation of inventory levels :
- Full control - Choose the specific channels and products you wish to synchronise.
- Mass update - Update stock levels in bulk.
- Automated process - Stock synchronisation runs 24/7 and regularly updates lists in real time.
- Regular updates - Synchronisations are run every 1-10 minutes to ensure fast, continuous coverage and monitoring of your stock levels.
- No more overselling - When an item is sold, the quantity of all relevant listings across all channels and websites is updated to avoid selling more than your inventory.
Business Central allows you to retrieve all customer order information from Shopify, allowing all information to be centralized in one place. For instance: create customers on-the-fly, include orders from other channels, payout information from Shopify Payments,...
5) Send fulfilment information to Shopify
Notify your clients that his order has been treated and send him shipping information within a few clicks. No need to connect to both systems to continue the work flow.
Business Central and Shopify consists of the perfect combination for your successful eCommerce businesses and lets your organization reach new levels of efficiency. Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information via firstname.lastname@example.org.